Followers

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Rakehell Duke- another sneek peak.

The Rakehell Duke is fourth and therefore last in my The Spares series.
(John is also my naughtiest hero ;-))
It's what I'm currently working on and rather excited about!
A few lines to share perhaps?
Enjoy.



“Of course you’ll marry. If you are next to inherit you will need an heir.” Clare flashed John a huge smile, then watched as his jaw clenched and a muscle in his cheek throbbed.
“I don’t have to do anything I don’t want to do. Why? Are you offering Clare? Would you like to be the next Duchess of Arrow?”
Clare heard the gasp of shock from Annabelle or Victoria, but didn’t look away from John’s handsome face. His brown eyes were blazing.
“Oh no, not me. I told you just last night I couldn’t marry a man who has slept with half of London.”

No comments:

Post a Comment