Followers

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Nanny Wanted- Contemporary Christmas release

This is a contemporary Romance I've written which will be released my Red Rose Publishing as part of their 12 Days of Christmas.

A little taste of what is to come!



 “Then allow me to answer the question more succinctly Mr. Grigorakis.”  
 Cara lifted her nose in the air by a noticeable amount. Well, beauty certainly was only skin deep after all!
Alex almost smiled.  She sounded like a school mistress that he had in high school.  Maybe his initial gut instinct would be correct and she would have the right combination of youth, empathy, intelligence and backbone after all.
“I applied for this position because the timing was perfect. Also because I was interested in moving to a country I had never lived in before.”
Cara felt her chest tightening with each word she spoke. How dare he insult her?
“Why would living in Greece interest you?” Alex asked, leaning back in his chair and studying her.   
“I have never been to Greece but some of my best friends have.  They all tell me it is one of the most beautiful places in the world.  I don’t speak Greek, however your advertisement said it wasn’t necessary.”
She was on fire now, her mouth hypnotic to watch.  Alex found himself struggling not to laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment