Followers

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

How well do you know Eloisa James' books?

I have created a quick quiz for Eloisa James' books.
It is multiple choice so just put the answers in the comments section as 1A 2B etc.
Let me know if you found it too easy- I love doing these sorts of things so happy to do lots more!



1. Which book were both the hero and heroine virgins?
2. Which book had a touch of Shakepeare’s Viola?
3. Which book had a hero with several illegitimate children?
4. Which book had a love letter that got the heroine in trouble?
5. Which book had a hero who collected family portraits?
6. Which book had a heroine who gave birth in less than 2 hours?
7. Which book had a hero who moved his mistress into his wife’s bedchamber?
8. Which book had a hero who screamed at his wife and called her a whore?
9. Which book had a heroine that spoke more than five languages?
10. Which book had a hero who carried his love across a hallway when he could barely walk himself?

A. When Beauty tamed the Beast
B. Pleasure for Pleasure
C. Fool for Love
D. Your Wicked Ways
E. Midnight pleasures.
F . Potent Pleasures
G. When the Duke Returns
H. A Duke of her own.
I. Much ado about you
J. Duchess by Night

11 comments:

  1. I don't know any of these, but I have mostly read the fairy tale series!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recommend every single one of Eloisa's books!
      The Pleasure's series is intense, the Essex Sisters are amazing and the Desperate Duchess series is unlike any series I have ever read- she is the best.

      Delete
  2. I'll give it a go.
    1-G
    2-B
    3-H
    4-C
    5-J
    6-E
    7-D
    8-I
    9-F
    10-A

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just realised i got one of the titles wrong- so out of 9
      you got 6 correct! Congratulations! :-)
      and thank you for visiting :-)

      Delete
  3. If you listed the character names, I'd do better than with the titles. Now I'm going to have to raid my bookshelf to see who's in what book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That just gives me an idea for next week :-) match the hero to the heroine or match the name to the book! ;-) thank you!

      Delete
  4. 1g, 2j, 3h, 4c, 5i, 6b, 7d, 8f, 9e, 10a.
    I postes my answers in Albita... thats why theyre the.same :-)want to know the right answers.... Love E. James...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course you got it all right :-) I had so much fun writing it- I haven't read any of your books in over 12 months and just looking at the covers brought everything flooding back. May do one a week for a month- what do you think? :-)

      Delete