Followers

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Eloisa James' heroes and heroines quiz.

A reader last week said she would have a better chance of getting the quiz right if i put the characters names down. I know what she means- sometimes i think- i love that book- you know the one with Sophie in it!
So I have done a quiz to match the hero to the heroine- I expect a lot more people to get these right!
Enjoy and post the answers in the comments section (1a 2b etc) if possible and i will correct them :-)


1. Poppy
2. Linnet
3. Tess
4. Josie
5.Helene
6. Sophie
7. Gabby
8. Isidore
9. Kate
10. Olivia
a. Simeon
b. Mayne
c. Piers
d. Rees
e. Fletch
f. Patrick
g. Gabriel
h. Tarquin
i. Quill
j. Lucius

11 comments:

  1. This is so fun! I love Eloisa and have ready all her books!

    1E
    2C
    3J
    4B
    5D
    6F
    7I
    8A
    9G
    10H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perfect! I have too! I'm a HUGE fan of her earlier work especially. The Essex sisters and the Pleasures Trilogy are my favourites, though only by a tiny bit. All of her work is incredible!
      Thanks for playing Jessica!

      Delete
  2. Poppy n fletch
    linnet n piers
    tess n lucius
    josie n mayne
    helene n rees
    sophie n patrick
    gabby n quill
    isidore n Simeon
    Kate n gabriel
    Bolivia n tarquin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 100% perfect! But which pair is your favourite? ;-)

      Delete
  3. This one was easier than the last one....I have almost all her books... I love Eloísa james....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The general consensus was that the last one was too hard- its funny how we all remember different things about her books :-) thanks for taking the time again. I have all of her books except the latest. Will get to it! Xo

      Delete
    2. My favorite is mayne and josie. their story introduced me to Eloísa james's World.. I have all her books. just missing seduce by a pirate and parís in love..

      Delete
    3. My favourite is so hard- I live linnet and piers- something about them is do original! Though Patrick and Sophie made me cry my eyes out! I need those two also! Been slack lately with reading :-/

      Delete
  4. I saw in your profile that you also like stephanie laurens I have all her cynters novels.. I also like mary balogh :-) and Julia quinn...but Eloísa is my #1..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have u got her 4 black cobra series? Brilliant! - Stephanie Laurens, and I do like Julia Quinn and have most of her books, but Eloisa is the best- have u read Sabrina Jeffries? Her books are fantastic!!!

      Delete
  5. black cobra yes...all of them. no, I have not read sabrina's work...

    ReplyDelete